Cupid's favorite holiday is already upon us and in Montecito romance is in the air! In case Valentine's Day snuck up on you, Riskin Associates can recommend a few ideas from local favorites to help you make the evening special.
1. No Valentine's Day is complete without a bursting bouquet of red roses. Show your affection with a "Love's Divine" arrangement from Gazebo Flowers. Love's Divine Bouquet, starting at $230
2. Cloak her in colorful cashmere! This beautiful Franco Ferrari Barabba Air Paisley Colorblock Scarf will keep her looking and feeling ready for Springtime ahead! Franco Ferrari Barabba Air Scarf, $298 at Dressed.
3. Is your man the king of the golf course (or does he think he is)? Treat him to a round at one of Santa Barbara's luxury golf courses. Sandpiper's championship course, which has been rated by Golf Digest as one of the Top 25 in the country, overlooks the Pacific Ocean, offering a beautiful break from the boardroom. Sandpiper Gift Cards can be purchased in the online store.Rounds start at just $139.
4. Indulge your special someone and yourself (bonus!) with a couple's massage at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa. The Spa Ojai has been listed by Conde Nast Magazine as one of the Top 25 North American Spas. Spa Ojai's Customized Together Massage, 50 minutes $145, 100 minutes $290 (price per person).
5. Can't jet to Italy for the weekend? Visiting Olio e Limone for a romantic Italian dinner is the next best thing! Hand made pastas and an extensive wine list promise you and your date a Valentine's Day meal to remember.