A new report resulting from a joint study between the National Association of Realtors and Google offers staggering statistics on the digital house hunt. Here are some highlights from the study...
- Online real estate search on Google.com increased 22% year-over-year
- Google's online real estate search increased a staggering 253% over the last four years
- 54% of buyers went straight to the web first to start their real estate search
- Google real estate related searches on mobile devices grew 120% year-over-year from 2011 to 2012
- 36% of new home shoppers use their mobile device for real estate searches while watching TV
- YouTube is the top video search destination for home buyers
- 75% of seniors use the internet to search for real estate